Homeopathic. Traffic jams are for grown-ups. So we really want to keep your baby from feeling like there’s congestion in his or her head! When mucus builds up, everything feels stuck. To a little young body, that means discomfort and an agitated system that has trouble getting to sleep. Hyland’s Nighttime Mucus + Cold Relief helps break up the mucus that comes from colds. It also helps bring on those big yawns that lead to good dreams ahead for everyone!*
• Measure only with the dosing syringe provided
• Do not use dosing syringe with other products
• On dosing syringe, mL = milliliter, tsp = teaspoon
- Children under 6 months of age: Consult a licensed healthcare professional before using this product.
- Children 6 months to under 1 year of age: 2.5 mL or ½ teaspoon at bedtime and every 6 hours during the night or as necessary.
- Children 1 to 3 years of age: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary.
No artificial flavors, dyes or parabens.
Warnings: Warnings Consult a physician if:
• Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
• Inflammation, fever or infection develops.
• Symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101°F).
• Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by a high fever, rash or persistent headache.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately. Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking, emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use if imprinted tamper-evident bottle band is broken or missing. The inner packaged bottle is child-resistant. In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately.
“HPUS” indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
Allium Cepa 6X HPUS
Bryonia Alba 6X HPUS
Chamomilla 3X HPUS
Coffea Cruda 3X HPUS
Euphrasia Officinalis 6X HPUS
Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS
Hydrastis 6X HPUS
Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS
Phosphorus 30X HPUS
Pulsatilla 6X HPUS
Rumex Crispus 6X HPUS
Silicea 12X HPUS
Sulphur 12X HPUS
Citric Acid, Glycerine, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate