• Helps keep kids healthy
• Helps support kids' immune & digestive systems
• Works naturally with your child's body·
Help keep your kids healthy with
Culturelle Kids Chewables the #1 Pediatrician recommended brand Culturelle Kids daily probiotic contains Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG, which works naturally with your child's body to help support both immune and digestive health.* These great tasting mixed berry flavored chewables are a safe and effective way to help keep your kids happy and healthy.
• The clinically proven effective probiotic in children, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG),tt helps support their natural immune defenses by working in your child's core where 70% of their immune system resides.*
• Restores the natural balance of good bacteria in their digestive tract to help support a healthy digestive system.*
Exclusively Powered by the LGG Probiotic.
The Single-Strain Super Probiotic.
Lactobacillus rhamnosusGG (LGG) is the clinically proven effective strain in Culturellet It's the only one you need to help support good digestion and immune health: You can trust Culturelle? the expert in probiotics, because it is the only leading brand with 100% pure LGG
• Directions for children 3-12: Chew one tablet daily to support immune and digestive health. To alleviate occasional distress, chew two tablets per day. If taking two tablets, take one in the morning and one in the evening. If conditions persist, consult your physician. Culturelle® can be taken with or without food at any time of the day.
• Contains no: Artificial dyes, preservatives, dairy, lactose, milk, yeast, sugar, soy or gluten.
• Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for children under 3 years of age due to risk of choking. Inform a healthcare professional before starting any dietary supplement, particularly if there is a known immune-compromised condition.
• Storage: Store Culturelle® in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
• Tamper evident: Product is sealed with blisters. Do not use if any part of the blister is torn, open or damaged.
• Note: When first taking Culturelle®, your child may experience minro bloating, gas or intestinal gurgling which should subside with continued use. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist after two weeks.