- Camel Milk gently nourishes and conditions psoriatic skin
- CLEANSE, EXFOLIATE, HEAL AND BALANCE SKIN
- A SAFE, NATURAL ALTERNATIVE TO TREAT SKIN CONDITIONS: The two main active components in camel milk are lactoferrin and immunoglobulins, proteins that give camel milk its defensive properties. Lactoferrin also has antioxidant properties.
- HEALING BOTANICALS: Contains botanicals that are indigenous to the Middle East and widely acclaimed for their therapeutic value.
Bedu Luxurious Camel Milk Soap With Skin Healing Botanicals
The Bedouin have understood the curative powers of Camel milk for thousands of years and traditionally used camel milk as a cure for many skin ailments and as sunscreen protection from the scorching desert sun.
The naturally occurring immune properties in camel milk has earned the attention of the scientific community and has prompted several clinical studies to further our understanding of the exceptional healing properties camel milk provides for the skin.
The two main active components in camel milk are lactoferrin and immunoglobulins, proteins that give camel milk its immune-boosting properties. Lactoferrin has purifying and antioxidant properties.
As a Dead Sea based company, we at One With Nature are excited to bring you another important benefit from our local area -- creamy, luxurious, skin healing camel milk soap with indigenous botanicals. Use on the face and body and enjoy the cleansing, nurturing properties of camel milk and restorative botanicals.
Camel Milk Properties:
• Saturated with protective proteins
• Vitamin A (stimulates cell turnover)
• Vitamin C (natural antioxidant)
• Vitamin E (protects the skin)
• Linoleic Acid (moisture retention)
• Deeply moisturizing Lanolin
• Natural immune agents
• Natural cleanser